Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW Recipe: Competition Chicken, by Darren Warth of Smokey D's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW Recipe: Competition Chicken, by Darren Warth of Smokey D's

Competition Chicken Recipe, by Darren Warth of Smokey D's
    https://amazingribs.com/tested-recip...2%80%99s-style

Watch the video interview with Darren, by Clint Cantwell here!

Click image for larger version  Name:	competition-chicken.jpg Views:	303 Size:	44.4 KB ID:	652988

Mmm. I got an access denied message.

Comment

Apparently I am not authorized to see that page. Too many competition secrets I guess.

Comment

Spacecase Chuck in Charlotte I think it's so new it just needs some time to update to the cache.

Comment

Yup can’t get in either.

Comment

I can’t get there either.

Comment

I'm checking with Dave our publisher to see if it's just a normal delay or if I need to edit the link. Hang tight y'all.

Comment

OK, it's working now guys & gals. Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks for the infor , it was a good read and valuable infor for anybody wanting to try their hand at doing comp. chicken.

Comment

Huskee this isn't working again. Clicking your link takes me to the free site, asks me to login, which I do, it then redirects me to the Channel page. Searching for this again just puts me back into the same loop.

Comment

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yep, we're aware of the error with the Members Only curtain. We're on it. In the meantime, you should be able to scroll and see behind it, especially if you zoom your browser out.

Just now:
                    Members Only

Pitmaster Club membership benefits include:

Exclusive content, monthly grill giveaways, product discounts, no ads, free books, free magazines, newsletters, Meat-Ups, podcast, interviews, cartoons, and much more! Click to see ALL the benefits of membership and get a free 30-day trial that will let you read this page.

Already a member? Click here to login.

Comment

I'm getting the same error message RonB got.

Comment

It seems to be only that recipe. I went to free site and tested recipes to check to see if it was Huskee's link but it fails that way also. Can get to other recipes just fine.

Maybe only a teaser since it is never before revealed? Huskee bait is taken, hook set, I have been reeled in and landed. Been on the stringer for a couple of years. Won't say I've been filleted since I still have my backbone (I think). Why does it always come down to cache on hand?
                        Last edited by JimLinebarger; April 22, 2020, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Getting the same message on the Grilled Candied Bacon and Egg Bread Bowls Recipe

Chrome / Windows 10

Comment

• djl
                            djl commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Same with Safari on iPhoneXR iOS 13.4.1
                            Last edited by djl; April 22, 2020, 04:31 PM.

We're aware of the error message and the curtain, thanks everyone. We're on it.

Comment

• Troutman
                            Troutman commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ahumadora Wait, isn't "burnt clutch" that new rub developed by Henrik ???

• Ahumadora
                            Ahumadora commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Henrik ?? Care to let us in on your secret rub??

• Henrik
                            Henrik commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Well, it's easy, lads. You start out with a little Llama extract to get people interested, then release the Burnt clutch flavor profile to conquer the 'Deep South', and then on to world bbq domination. I _could_ let you know all the secrets, but then I would have to kill y'all, and the pit would be a lot less fun ;-)

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here