Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: 2 NEW Recipes! - Oktoberfest Brat Burger w/ Beer Cheese Sauce & Kamado Grilled Salsiccia Pizza!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: 2 NEW Recipes! - Oktoberfest Brat Burger w/ Beer Cheese Sauce & Kamado Grilled Salsiccia Pizza!

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that will end up on the free site BEFORE it gets published there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members

Brat Burger w/ Beer Cheese Sauce, by Clint Cantwell
    https://amazingribs.com/tested-recip...se-sauce-taste

Click image for larger version  Name:	brat-burger-with-cheddar-beer-sauce.jpg Views:	1 Size:	29.5 KB ID:	572182

Kamado-Grilled Salsiccia (Sausage) Pizza, by Dave Joachim
    https://amazingribs.com/tested-recip...-grilled-pizza

Click image for larger version  Name:	kamado_grilled_salsiccia.jpg Views:	1 Size:	106.5 KB ID:	572181
    Last edited by Huskee; September 29, 2018, 07:59 AM.

Thanks, looks fantastic!

Comment

Gonna definitely try that burger idea. Sounds delicious.

Comment

That brat burger sounds incredible.

Comment

I second what Steve said! Incredible. Especially that cheese sauce! LFG!

Comment

I use Salsiccia in pasta sauce a LOT. Gonna try it on pizza now! Never really thought about it...

Comment

I am going to do this burger recipe this week. I can't wait. Now to go pick up some SRF hamburger to do this right the first time!!!!!!!

Comment

• EdF
                EdF commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, it looks really good!

Been making bratwurst burgers from scratch for a while. Easier than casings.

Comment

Good call on the steel VS stone at high temps. The steel works great in the indoor oven at 550 but I’ve experienced the burn the heck out of everything when trying it outside.

Comment

Wow! The burger is now on the too-do list.

Comment

Originally posted by Company2BBQ View Post
                    Wow! The burger is now on the too-do list.
                    Yeah, the family loved it and declared it their new favorite burger.

Comment

Originally posted by Polarbear777 View Post
                      Been making bratwurst burgers from scratch for a while. Easier than casings.
                      Are you blending the meat yourself? I have a brat spice blend but haven't gotten around to making my own.

The nice thing about uncooked brats in casing is that they are available at pretty much every grocery store. Removing the casing takes about 5 seconds per sausage so it's super easy.

Comment

• Polarbear777
                        Polarbear777 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I get lots of clean fat and trim from stuff I’ve been making so when I get enough I make a big batch of sausage. Heats up the stand mixer a bit but with a frozen attachment and very cold meat you can plow though grinding a dozen pounds

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here