Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: NEW Recipes- Smoked Mac and Cheese, Grilled Meatloaf!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: NEW Recipes- Smoked Mac and Cheese, Grilled Meatloaf!

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that will end up on the free site BEFORE it gets published there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members

Smoked Mac and Cheese

Macaroni and cheese rises to new heights after hitting the grill in this smoked mac and cheese recipe. Baked over live fire with the perfect touch of smoke, the end result is a rich and smoky mac-and-cheese that you’ll dream of for days to come. Served as a main course or side dish, smoked mac and cheese is a surefire hit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	smoking-mac-and-cheese.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	463446

Grilled Meatloaf

Months of experiments produced a superb grilled meatloaf recipe, a meatloaf that may be just as good cold on a sandwich as hot from the grill. Meatloaf is perhaps the ultimate comfort food, but can often miss the mark when it comes to flavor, texture, moisture, and/or crust. This recipe hits every mark exactly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	the_ultimate_smoked_meatloaf.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	463445

That got my mouth waterin'.

Comment

Two more great recipes. Gotta love the "boss".

Comment

I may have to give that meatloaf a try. Thanks

Comment

I will give the Mac 'n Cheese the old college try. I am usually not a fan of smoked mac n' cheese, but I am willing to give it a run! The higher cooking temp at 350 F, will make for some cleaner smoke too!

Comment

Meatloaf is pretty standard stuff, good recipe from Meathead. I like the use of the "dry stuff" seasoning on his, I may try that. The rest is just about how I make mine, sans the carrots but they are sweet so nothing wrong there. I also like to add a healthy dose of Parmigiano Reggiano, just love nutty cheesy taste in my loaf. Finally I use 2 parts ground beef (80/20), 1 part ground pork and 1 part ground veal. Finally my binder is ground up croutons soaked in some milk then squeezed dry. All in all smoked meatloaf is tough to beat, regardless of the variations !!

Comment

Love smoked mac and cheese and meatloaf. I use a Tyler Florence recipe for meat loaf. You make a tomato relish with it that mixes in with the meat and also gets layered on top. And finally some strips of bacon across the top. It's off the hook and I haven't found a better recipe anywhere.

For mac and cheese I start with a large pan of Stouffers which isn't bad by itself. Then add a small package of cream cheese for extra creaminess. Then I buy a 3 cheese blend that is in a shaker like what parm comes in and add that. Finally I will add a bag of crushed Chili Cheese Fritos on top. Or sometimes just to mix it up a container of French's Fried Onions!

Comment

• Clint Cantwell
                Clint Cantwell commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh, I'm liking the Frito idea!

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here