Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: NEW Review! - Kamado Joe Classic II!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: NEW Review! - Kamado Joe Classic II!

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that will end up on the free site BEFORE it gets published there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members

NEW Review! - Kamado Joe Classic II!

LINK: https://amazingribs.com/grill-combin...-classic-ii-18

Click image for larger version  Name:	kamado-joe-classic-ll-18inch-freestanding-600pix.jpg Views:	1 Size:	65.8 KB ID:	455345Click image for larger version  Name:	kamado-joe-wire-mesh-fiberglass-gasket-with-stainless-steel-latch-600pix.jpg Views:	1 Size:	170.5 KB ID:	455349

Click image for larger version  Name:	kamado-joe-slide-out-ash-drawer-600pix.jpg Views:	1 Size:	183.4 KB ID:	455346Click image for larger version  Name:	kamado-joe-air-lift-hinge-600pix.jpg Views:	1 Size:	181.6 KB ID:	455347Click image for larger version  Name:	kamado-joe-amp-firebox-600pix.jpg Views:	1 Size:	197.7 KB ID:	455350
    Attached Files

Fine looking piece of equipment!

And a great review!
    Last edited by EdF; February 15, 2018, 05:35 PM.

Comment

I have seen the review of it on YouTube. They are nice.

Comment

• Nomisla
        Nomisla commented
        Editing a comment
        I have researched ceramic BBQs for the past 6 months and the KJII has moved to the top of the class!!!

Nice to see this get the Gold Medal. I just bought mine back in August and love it

Comment

I love how the divide and conquer system comes with it. The is a great plus. Saves some cash, for sure. Not to mention the ash try. That is a huge plus too.

Comment

The new style Firefox is sweet compared to the old style

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here