Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek- New Gear Reviews! - FireCraft Pellet Grill, Maverick "Pocket Knife" therm., more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek- New Gear Reviews! - FireCraft Pellet Grill, Maverick "Pocket Knife" therm., more!

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that will end up on the free site BEFORE it gets published there!

FireCraft Pellet Q-450
    https://amazingribs.com/smoker/firec...t-q-450-review

Click image for larger version  Name:	q450-firecraft.jpg Views:	1 Size:	19.7 KB ID:	448407Click image for larger version  Name:	firecraft-hi-res-logo.jpg Views:	1 Size:	12.8 KB ID:	448406

Ink Bird IBT-4XS Thermometer Review
    https://amazingribs.com/thermometers...ibt-4xs-review

Click image for larger version  Name:	ink-bird-ibt-4xs.jpg Views:	1 Size:	10.8 KB ID:	448405

Maverick Pocket Knife PT-60 Thermometer Review
    https://amazingribs.com/thermometers...e-pt-60-review

Click image for larger version  Name:	mav-pt-60.jpg Views:	1 Size:	4.6 KB ID:	448404

Thanks Huskee

Comment

New Gadgets!

Comment

Toys!

Comment

Just great. MCS starting all over again.
          Thanks Huskee Keep up the great work you have been doing here. 👍👍👍

Comment

For this review: Ink Bird IBT-4XS Thermometer Review

I feel like the feature summary below the review should include a connectivity section that indicates whether or not the thermometer has bluetooth, or WiFi, etc.

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Good idea. That info is, of course, usually in the opening paragraph if not the opening sentence, but it wouldn't hurt to reiterate it in the chart.

• Bill McGrath
              Bill McGrath commented
              Editing a comment
              If you click on the review, you'll find the connectivity method indicated in the unit's parameters. The method is usually discussed in the narrative, too, when talking about the app that interfaces with the thermomenter.

Just purchased the InkBird IBT-4XS and am impressed. Bluetooth connectivity not a problem at 150' or more at my abode. Unlike the iGrill 3 thermometer on my new Weber Genesis II, this beauty is portable and magnetic. Move it from smoker to grill to oven, wherever it's needed. Would highly recommend.

Comment

• Buck Flicks
              Buck Flicks commented
              Editing a comment
              I like the magnet aspect. It'd be nice to slap my fireboard down on the side tray of my Weber performer and not have it slide and turn around while I'm managing the cables.

Thanx for posting.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here