Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: 5 NEW Articles, The "BBQ Food Stadium" Spread, Grilled Guacamole Recipe, New Thermometer & Grill Reviews, & More!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spinaker View Post
    Who's gonna try to put the stadium together?
    Those are really cool and be fun to do. Looks to me to be a bit tedious though. By the time you got everything arranged for the big photo shoot you'd be eating a lot of cold food that's supposed to be warm.

Comment

Add 1/2 tsp of cumin, 1/2 tsp of cayenne and 1 clove of minced garlic to take it up a notch or two.

Comment

By the way everyone, this year's Turkey Shoot Photo Contest 1st place winner (pictured in the top post) is an active Pit member! I'll leave the rest of the details somewhat secret, in case he or she would blush with a direct mention...

EDIT: Ok I got permission. This year's Turkey Shoot Photo Contest 1st place winner is Pit Member 6th Borough BBQ !

Comment

Gorgeous Bird!!!!!!! Nice work 6th Borough BBQ you put out a gorgeous product! Congrats on the big win, brother!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here