Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak peek: New Recipe!- Smoked Lamb Ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak peek: New Recipe!- Smoked Lamb Ribs

New recipe on AmazingRibs.com-

Smoked Lamb Ribs https://amazingribs.com/tested-recip...oked-lamb-ribs

Click image for larger version

Name:	grilled-lamb-ribs.jpeg
Views:	179
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	436524

Interesting. Sounds delicious. It's on my list. I'm curious. What do you think the tablespoon of mustard brings to the rub? For the lamb I mean?

Comment

Yes! Love lamb, can't wait to try this.

Smoked lamb is so underrated. The Kentucky style smoked lamb shoulder with black BBQ sauce is another must try.

Comment

I agree. We often get leg of lamb, chops and rack in the store but much tougher to find a shoulder, which I love done low and slow.

Comment

• EdF
          EdF commented
          Editing a comment
          Shoulder is really awesome, I agree!

I like it! And with a meat I can find!

Comment

You're Going to Eat Lamby❓ When I was a Kid My Bros & I (Dad) had a Sheep Herd❗️ Started with 6 Bread Grade Ewes and Kept The Increase❗️ In a Few Years We Had a Good Herd of 40+ Grade Hampshire Cross Sheep❗️ Wool Prices Were Good including Subsidy, Lamb Prices Was Good, Market Price of Sheep Was Good‼️ Never Happened Again, We went Out of the Sheep Business‼️ Before the
          Check was Deposited a Family Friend❓came with an Offer For Us To Buy His Herd of 70+ Ewes Unlambed for Less than Our Check fo 40+ Ewes❓ I ask You What Could We Do❓ Being of Scotch Descent We Up and Jumped On It‼️ In a Short Time Those Old Broken Down Ewes Lambed Out a +300 % Lamb Crop, Sheep Only Have 2 Teats and Naturally Select Which of Her Lambs to Feed❓ Over 30 Bottle Lambs were Saved Primarily by Mom, She Couldn't Walk Out of The House Without those Lambs Underfoot‼️ If They Could They Would Chase Her Into the House and Follow❓ Boys being Boys We Might Have Helped Them
          a Little❗️ In Order to Shorten a Long Story, I used Some of the Sheep Money to Attend College❗️ Mostly for Liquor❓
          WE DON'T EAT LAMBY ‼️ ❓❓❓ 🤗😇🤗
          From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan
          Last edited by Danjohnston949; January 8, 2018, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Ummm-mmm that sounds goooood. We love slow smoked chops, slow cooked roasts and the little lady makes an awesome shepard's pie out of ground lamb. None of our family or any of our friends will even touch lamb, too bad for them! Thanks Huskee for posting the recipe.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here