Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: Bill McGrath's review of the new ThermoWorks "ThermaQ Wi-Fi"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: Bill McGrath's review of the new ThermoWorks "ThermaQ Wi-Fi"

The ThermoWorks ThermaQ Wi-Fi is the latest addition to the ThermaQ family of thermometers. The Wi-Fi version is a two-channel device that connects wirelessly to your router, accesses a server in the cloud, and makes monitoring possible anywhere there is an Internet connection. Any K-type thermocouple probe can be used, extending the range of applications considerably. Accuracy is excellent and the build quality is exceptional, like all ThermoWorks products.

Full Review: https://amazingribs.com/thermometers...-thermaq-wi-fi
    Click image for larger version  Name:	thermaQ wifi.jpg Views:	1 Size:	83.7 KB ID:	409168

Nice temperature range for sure!

Comment

I wish it didn't but That Makes this Old Scotchman Blanch❓❓
      From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

The link no longer appears to work

Comment

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          horo, There was a Major Upgrade to AmazingRibs.Com announced by Meathead Yesterday‼️ I bet if You go to the Main Site and Check for Themometers Under the Ratings and Reviews Section You Will Find It ❓
          From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Huskee Danjohnston949 Not able to find the review at the main site either.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          ❓❓❓❓ SORRY ❓❓❓❓ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• Powersmoke_80
          Powersmoke_80 commented
          Editing a comment
          Danjohnston949 no need to be sorry,Thanks for the help! I was just letting admin know that did not work either. Have a happy Thanksgiving.

horo, Powersmoke_80, Huskee I just Clicked on the Link Aaron had Posted Above "For the H--- Of It"❗️ It dropped Me to the Main Site, Acknowledged the Problem and Offered Some Work Arround Suggestions❓ That's About all I Can Do❓ Not Much Help I Know‼️
        🦃 🦃 HAPPY 🦃 THANKSGIVING 🦃🦃
        Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan
        Last edited by Danjohnston949; November 19, 2017, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Nice

Comment

No, not nice

Comment

Oops. Well, as this link states https://amazingribs.com/about-us/we-...ur-help-please after the big server migration some things got jiggled around a bit. We'll get it sorted out as soon as we can.

Comment

• Rod
                Rod commented
                Editing a comment
                I assume this review is still "jiggled"? Not seeing it under ratings and reviews.

Rod Hang tight, it is but I'll get the proper link hopefully tonight.

Comment

• Rod
                Rod commented
                Editing a comment
                No worries. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                Rod thanks for being patient. Once the men behind the curtain find the right link I'll change it above and let everyone know. And thanks for the reminder!

Fixed, link recovered.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Cool beans!

Comment

Nice review. I'm sure it's well worth it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here