Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: 3 NEW REVIEW Snippets - Weber's 3 New Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: 3 NEW REVIEW Snippets - Weber's 3 New Products

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that are freshly published on the public site before getting advertised there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members​​

Max was recently invited to Weber's headquarters to see, touch, and cook on three new products from them. Here are review snippets until the full reviews can be completed:

Weber SmokeFire Sear+ Review Snippet​, by Max Good
    LINK:
    https://amazingribs.com/ratings-revi...ire-sear-plus/

The new Weber SmokeFire Sear+ continues to improve upon the many impressive features of Weber’s innovative, one-of-a-kind pellet grill design. Sear+ will not be available until sometime this spring, but we were treated to a sneak peek at Weber's test kitchen. We’ll test Sear+ and publish our full, detailed review soon. Stay tuned.​
    Click image for larger version  Name:	weber-smokefire+elx4-hero(1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.1 KB ID:	1364089

Weber Griddle Review Snippet, by Max Good
    LINK:
    https://amazingribs.com/ratings-reviews/weber-griddle/

Weber aims to capitalize on the rising popularity of backyard griddling with their new, stand-alone griddles, griddle inserts and suite of griddle accessories. At the time of this writing, these new griddle products were not yet available. Weber expects to roll them out sometime this spring. We were treated to a sneak peek at Weber's test kitchen. We'll test Weber's Griddle and publish our full, detailed review soon. Stay tuned.​
    Click image for larger version  Name:	weber-griddle-hero(1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	121.8 KB ID:	1364087

Weber Lumin Electric Grill Review Snippet, by Max Good
    LINK:
    https://amazingribs.com/ratings-reviews/weber-lumin/

Weber introduces Lumin electric grills “designed for those with limited outdoor space and electric-first people who crave barbecue's authentic, delicious flavors yet desire a grill that fits their lifestyle and reflects their eco-conscious fuel choices.” Although electric grills aren’t new, interest in all things electric are trending and grill manufacturers view this trend as an emerging new opportunity, much as they did kamados then pellet smokers. We’ll test Lumin and publish our full-detailed review soon. Stay tuned.​

Click image for larger version  Name:	weber-lumin-hero(1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.5 KB ID:	1364088

Huskee The links don’t work…..

Comment

Huskee I shouldn't have to remind you there Sir Panhead John is waiting in the wing for your job. And mistakes like this will not bode well

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        😂😂😂

For years I've watched acres and acres of farmland being swallowed up by housing developments and have asked rhetorically where do these folks think the FOOD is going to come from ... a walk around WalMart answers that question: from the grocery store, of course!
      Now, I'm watching the world go "eco-conscious [with] fuel choices" and I'm left scratching my head again ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	saving the world.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	166.8 KB
ID:	1364184
      Click image for larger version

Name:	coulda had a v8.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	1364185

And before you take offense, I drive a Prius

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Whether we ourselves agree with the mindset, or even need electric, it is something many people are gravitating towards more & more. Smart manufacturers fill the needs & preferences of their consumers.

If you cut and paste you can get to the reviews, not much info there though.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        As mentioned they are snippets from Max's in-person visit until the full reviews are finished.

• Max Good
        Max Good commented
        Editing a comment
        Take another look if you have a minute. I added a bit more detail. However, as Huskee points out, these are brief, untested reviews.

Not sure why when posting urls they don't automatically turn into urls sometimes, but yes, you can always paste it into your address bar and it will work.

Comment

I’m not seeing a 26” WSM with an insulated door. 3 sizes aren’t enough.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here