Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: Asian-Style Sous-Vide-Que Flank Steak Recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: Asian-Style Sous-Vide-Que Flank Steak Recipe

We are thrilled to announce that we have added a new member to our team, Chef Stef, for recipe development! You can check out her bio here.

We threw her into the fire (no pun intended) immediately with the publishing of her first recipes, Asian-inspired sous-vide-que flank steak tacos. You can check it out first by visiting https://amazingribs.com/tested-recip...k-steak-tacos/.

In the coming weeks and months, she will be creating additional recipes for the site, with a special emphasis on sous-vide-que and on griddle grilling.
    Attached Files

Welcome Chef Stef!

Comment

• Waster
      Waster commented
      Editing a comment
      +1. Welcome Chef - looking forward to some great recipes.

Wow, that looks delicious! Off to the freezer for some flank steak!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Will be trying this recipe after the holidays, looks and reads excellent

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome! Definitely a great recipe!

Click image for larger version

Name:	A7CA7CA1-B110-4386-AAF5-ABCF60E62228.gif
Views:	256
Size:	542.6 KB
ID:	1348802

Comment

And I am definitely going to try this approach of SV, then chill, then smoke, then sear, with a variety of seasonings and purposes. That combo of steps sounds very interesting.

Comment

Chef Stef welcome to the pit, I know many are excited to have a sous vide and griddle focused recipe publisher here. I don't have a sous vide but this is definitely a recipe and flavor profile I'm gonna play with on my pellet cooker

Comment

Chef Stef welcome to the pit. I am fairly new to sous vide and an outdoor griddle. I look forward to hearing more from you in the near future!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here