Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: Grilled Tomato Pesto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: Grilled Tomato Pesto

Here is a fast and easy pasta recipe with a fun grilled twist on pesto. This tasty dinner is ready in 30 minutes or less. Check out an advanced peek at the recipe at https://amazingribs.com/tested-recip...-tomato-pesto/
    Attached Files

I just hit the link, it took me to oops.

Comment

Me, too Clint Cantwell

Comment

I couldn’t help but chuckle at the burnt turkey, oops, page…

Comment

Nice looking turkey!

Comment

I’m very interested in this article…. As I have never smoked this dish…
          I can sauce using Amish paste tomatoes…
          Next time the pit is hot, I’ll add a pan of sauce to pick up a little smoke…

Comment

The URL that Clint Cantwell posted has been corrupted by the infamous "wierd character" bug that hit after last weekends upgrade. Paging raywjohnson to Aisle 3 for cleanup...

Comment

• raywjohnson
              raywjohnson commented
              Editing a comment
              I fixed the link.

See if this URL works. If not, when the browser opens the Oops page, remove the last forward slash and the odd characters and then press enter. That will take you to the correct page.

Grilled Tomato Pesto Adds A Burst Of Flavor To Your Favorite Pasta (amazingribs.com)

Comment

• Jim White
              Jim White commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks. Your link worked for me.

• ofelles
              ofelles commented
              Editing a comment
              me too

• SheilaAnn
              SheilaAnn commented
              Editing a comment
              +1

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here