Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: Smoked Coffee-Cocoa Crusted Duck Breast With Balsamic-Cherry Reduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: Smoked Coffee-Cocoa Crusted Duck Breast With Balsamic-Cherry Reduction

The unlikely duo of coffee and cocoa elevate smoked duck breasts, while the balsamic-cherry reduction adds a sweet tang to the finished dish.

Get a sneak peek at https://amazingribs.com/grilled-coff...-cherry-sauce/.
    Attached Files

I find the non-removeable add obscuring part of the article irritating

Comment

• Clint Cantwell
      Clint Cantwell commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmmm, you shouldn't be seeing any ads obscuring the article if you are logged in as a Pitmaster Club member.

You might see "My latest video" (a video player that cycles through some of our own recipe videos and product review videos) within the body of the article but we are in the middle of removing that for members since there are ads mixed in with our actual videos and we don't want members seeing ANY ads. But that shouldn't obscure any of the actual writing.

This one is interesting, just in time for duck season. Maybe I will actually go out this year. I really dont care for duck, so I have not hunted them in a couple of years.

Comment

Love duck. I used to order Peking Duck at a local establishment. Had to order 24 hours in advance...
      Definitely worth it...

Your duck looks really good. Come on Bronco ..

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here