Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: Weber Genesis EPX-335 Smart Gas Grill Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: Weber Genesis EPX-335 Smart Gas Grill Review

Weber's popular Genesis Gas Grills are excellent. Not cheap, but within the budget of those who have grown tired of constantly replacing cut-rate, entry-level gassers and want better quality, performance, and durability. Weber's new Weber Genesis EPX-335 Smart Gas Grill line are, in many ways, the best Genesis lineup yet!

Get a sneak peek at https://amazingribs.com/ratings-revi...5-smart-grill/.
    ​
    Attached Files

I almost want to go back to gas.

Comment

• RiverJeff
      RiverJeff commented
      Editing a comment
      I will go back along with ya if you buy 2

I was in my local Ace Hardware yesterday. They had a floor model at $200 off. Nice looking grill I must admit. But my Genesis three burner thats over 15 years old is still going strong so I left it there. 😊

Comment

Well, I loved my Genesis 3 burner until I melted it down, literary. I couldn't go that way so the Spirit 3 with side burner and sear station. All that said, if the nuclear meltdown happened now, I might have real conflict. That's a nice cooker.

Comment

I like it, I want it, but not at that price... (even though I know better due to rust issues in the past because of my climate and personal effort, I would still jump on this for a floor model under 1K end of year) also Clint Cantwell or whoever, with all these new grills using technology, reviews should really use a reviewed date, and then a supplemental updated date when applicable.

Comment

• Max Good
          Max Good commented
          Editing a comment
          Published On: 9/27/2022

Our publication dates are always posted at the end of each review.

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
          ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
          Editing a comment
          Max Good it's so tiny I guess I've always missed it

$1700 ain't bad. My Genesis 3-burner is pure sweetness.

Comment

The Genesis 3 burner was $1300 in July 15'. $400 more for the increased technology and features not too bad. I'm happy with the Spirit. I'm just going to keep saying that while seeing my wife's face if I even dared. I'm good.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here