Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: 2 NEW Drink Recipes - Key Lime Pie Martini & Huskee's Perfect Old Fashioned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: 2 NEW Drink Recipes - Key Lime Pie Martini & Huskee's Perfect Old Fashioned

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that are freshly published on the public site before getting advertised there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members

Key Lime Pie Martini - The Perfect Poolside Refresher, by Huskee
    Link: https://amazingribs.com/this-key-lim...ide-refresher/

This cocktail is a slice of the famed pie in a glass! Many recipes for a similar cocktail call for rather odd ingredients like coconut and pineapple – things that are not in the pie. Why? That was my question as I embarked on a quest to make a drink as close to the dessert as I could. Here is my finished product, and I’m sure you’ll agree it tastes like another!

Click image for larger version

Name:	key-lime-pie-cocktail-1024x1024.jpg.png
Views:	13906
Size:	364.5 KB
ID:	1249144

Huskee's Perfect Old Fashioned, by Huskee
    Link: https://amazingribs.com/huskees-perf...cktail-recipe/

Old Fashioneds are for whiskey lovers, and as such are not supposed to be "sweet" like the ones you’re served at your local steakhouse chain which mask the whiskey and make you wonder if there's really any whiskey in it. Instead, a good one only contains enough sweet to color in the lines and let the whiskey shine as the main player. I think this is as good as it gets!

Click image for larger version

Name:	old-fashioned.jpeg.png
Views:	180
Size:	449.7 KB
ID:	1249145

Oh yeah! A 2 for 1 special!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Its been a week or so since your last booze post. I was beginning to think that you had a Not Drinking Problem.

Comment

If you want to claim to have "The Perfect Old Fashioned" recipe, I recommend staying out of Wisconsin when you say it. The only thing that will start a bigger fight here is declaring what bar, bowling alley, or supper club has "The Best Fish Fry".
        Last edited by willxfmr; July 7, 2022, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          That's it, I'm creating the BEST fish batter recipe next!! HAHA!

• STEbbq
          STEbbq commented
          Editing a comment
          Huskee I have screenshotted this comment for posterity. 🤣

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here