Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: NEW Review - Oklahoma Joe's Bandera Vertical Offset Smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: NEW Review - Oklahoma Joe's Bandera Vertical Offset Smoker

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that are freshly published on the public site before getting advertised there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members

Oklahoma Joe's Bandera, by Robert Moss

Link: https://amazingribs.com/ratings-revi...-joes-bandera/

Oklahoma Joe’s Bandera is a compact but capacious offset smoker thanks to its unusual upright vertical design. Though there are a few challenges to work around, the versatile unit is well-suited for the cook who wants to get a little more serious about smoking meats, fish, and vegetables over wood but isn’t ready to invest in a high-end offset cooker. Find out more about this entry-level offset cooker with our complete review and rating.

Click image for larger version  Name:	oklahoma-joes-bandera-hero.jpg Views:	31 Size:	107.7 KB ID:	1244527

Is it just me, or is Oklahoma Joe upping their game?

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn’t know this till recently, but they also sell pellet grills. I only have experience with the Bronco, but they put out some of the best "value" cookers out there IMO.
      Last edited by Panhead John; June 29, 2022, 06:45 PM.

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      They are learning by following the leader. Did I hear Traeger?

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      This has been out for several years, since at least 2017 but maybe earlier. But yes, they are a great player in the in-between market, those who want decent stuff but can't afford the Cadillacs yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here