Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: 2 NEW REVIEWS - FireBoard "Spark" Hybrid & ThermoPro TP-826B Instant Read Thermometers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: 2 NEW REVIEWS - FireBoard "Spark" Hybrid & ThermoPro TP-826B Instant Read Thermometers

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that are freshly published on the public site before getting advertised there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members

FireBoard "Spark" Hybrid Instant Read Thermometer, by Bill McGrath
    LINK: https://amazingribs.com/ratings_revi...-spark-review/
    Click image for larger version  Name:	fireboard-spark-thermometer.jpg.png Views:	469 Size:	314.9 KB ID:	1155292

ThermoPro TP-826B Instant Read Thermometer, by Bill McGrath
    LINK: https://amazingribs.com/ratings_revi...ometer-review/

Click image for larger version  Name:	ThermoPro-TP826B-wireless-thermometer.jpg.png Views:	62 Size:	544.3 KB ID:	1155293

That Spark is bad ass. I saw some pitmaster on YouTube whip one of those out and didn't know what the heck it was. Now I want one !!! Do you think I need some additional thermo devices ?????

Click image for larger version

Name:	thermo devices.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	244.5 KB
ID:	1155365

Comment

• Draznnl
      Draznnl commented
      Editing a comment
      You never know when you're going to have to cook briskets for the entire city.

• Uncle Bob
      Uncle Bob commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course you need more stuff. If you can fit what ya got in just one drawer you're not even tryin'!

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      Uncle Bob you missed the comment about the probes. They fill up yet another drawer size Tupperware container. I need to load shed.

Spark is awesome. 3 products in one, each very well implemented. Ordered day it was announced. Great for a single use temp probe on steak, then using as an instant read thermometer as it reaches final temp. Also use for remote display of my FB1. We’ll made, solid, and compatible with their great app.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here