Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: NEW Review - Kalamazoo Shokunin Kamado Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: NEW Review - Kalamazoo Shokunin Kamado Grill

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that are freshly published on the public site before getting advertised there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members

Kalamazoo Shokunin Kamado Grill Review, by Max Good
    LINK:
    https://amazingribs.com/ratings-revi...-kamado-grill/

Just when we thought we’d seen everything in the world of kamados, Kalamazoo unveils their striking Shokunin Kamado Grill. Kalamazoo occupies a rarefied space in the BBQ cosmos with some of the best grills money can buy, and you'll need a lot of money to buy one. They can cost as much as a car! Read our review at the link above to learn what award we give this unique, ultra-luxury kamado.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Kalamazoo Shokunin.jpg Views:	416 Size:	27.3 KB ID:	1112157

Nice even if it is not a pellet grill,
    I bet with a little ice it can keep beer cold for hours

Comment

The link just takes you back to the "sneak peek" channel where there is a link back to this thread??

Huskee

Comment

• GolfGeezer
        GolfGeezer commented
        Editing a comment
        RonB yes, but the highlighted link is the one that seems to malfunction. I did copy/paste the non-highlighted URL to get there.

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        bbqLuv Jfrosty27 GolfGeezer RonB The link didn't paste as a clickable link for some reason, but I fixed it. If that happens in the future and I don't catch it, just copy & paste it into a browser. The link you clicked in the very top (grey) section is about the Sneak Peak channel itself.

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Huskee - I did copy and paste the link when I noticed it...

Oh my. That's gorgeous, but I think my dream outdoor kitchen when I finally get around to putting it together will center on a Lone Star Adjustable. Much more cooking space and looks easier to reconfigure on the run.

Comment

"...the lid and body are top grade one quarter inch thick 304 stainless steel. .."

Not even $6500. (reaches for wallet.... )

(credit card slips out of reach....)

Oh well.

Comment

Everything they do is rarified, to dream for.

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous! Maybe when I win the lottery. Just a tad out of my price range.

Comment

That sure is pretty

Comment

If that showed up in my driveway, I would ask no questions.

Comment

This should be in the monthly prize drawing. :-)

Comment

Polarbear777

Click image for larger version

Name:	9E68AEEC-EC72-49CE-ABF1-6E455CCF52EE.gif
Views:	395
Size:	3.34 MB
ID:	1112299

Comment

LFG! Need to get my forever house and outdoor kitchen put up first.

Comment

Still very expensive, but doesn’t seem quite as outrageously priced as their other products. Very nice looking cooker.

Comment

Gorgeous piece of BBQ Art. With a price tag to match.

Comment

Sure is a looker of a cooker

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here