Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek: NEW Review - Cuisinart Griddler Five

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peek: NEW Review - Cuisinart Griddler Five

You first! Here we'll post news, gear reviews, videos, and recipes that are freshly published on the public site before getting advertised there! To see all our NEW Recipes & Gear Reviews, visit the Sneak Preview channel here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ew-for-members

Cuisinart's Griddler Five, by Max Good
    Cuisinart's Griddler Five is an electric indoor griddle/grill that upgrades their previous version with a sleek modern look, LCD display, digital controls, and a sear function. If you're shopping for a small indoor electric, Cuisinart's Griddler Five deserves a look. It's versatile, easy to clean, and light and small enough to store out of the way in an upper kitchen cabinet. We award it our AmazingRibs.com Best Value Gold Medal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cuisinart griddler five.JPG
Views:	317
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	1049327Click image for larger version

Name:	cuisinart griddler five 2.JPG
Views:	10179
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	1049326

Cuisinart's Griddler Five is an electric indoor griddle/grill that upgrades their previous version with a sleek modern look, LCD display, digital controls, and a sear function. If you're shopping for a small indoor electric, Cuisinart's Griddler Five deserves a look. It's versatile, easy to clean, and light and small enough to store out of the way in an upper kitchen cabinet.

Excellent review. That sure looks handy.

Comment

Nice, something new to buy

Comment

I wish the waffle plates were included - my wife sold the waffle iron at a yard sale a couple of years back, as I hadn't used it in years (according to her). This would be great for an apartment dweller or someone that just can't have a grill outdoors. Before I gave them a Weber Genesis, my son-in-law only had a George Foreman that he used on his kitchen counter... this looks to be a step up from that in several ways.

Comment

We have the previous version (sans sear function) and use it often for paninis and occasionally for waffles. It's a nice unit and does those functions well, though I doubt we'd use it for anything else.

Comment

I have the older model sitting in a box in my basement. It's not bad but I just don't use it anymore.

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Just think how nice that new unit would look in a box beside it.

• Attjack
              Attjack commented
              Editing a comment
              4 - 5 paninis later that's exactly where it would be sitting.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here