Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member of the Family - Santa Maria Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That thing is drool worthy!

Comment

I mean.....is there anything that can top that!

This weekend - you gotta fire that thing up and post more pics to feed Troutman flame!!!!

Comment

Envious!

Comment

Man that is nice. I want one when I grow up.

Comment

• Richard Chrz
            Richard Chrz commented
            Editing a comment
            I’d maybe even consider growing up, if that was the prize

Congrats on the new family member, but my wife would have been mad if I named one of our kids "Santa Maria Grill"....

Seriously, looks like a fun new cooker! Enjoy!

Comment

Wow! Have fun

Comment

That is a BIG rig! Congrats!

Comment

That's NICE! I think you'll have a lot of good times with it.

Comment

Nice looking rig.
                  It would take up most of my yard by the looks of it

Comment

Beauty

Comment

Beautiful. When it comes time to replace my wood/charcoal grill it’s definitely going to be with a Santa Maria-style grill.

Steaks and tri-tip are about the only thing I cook on the grill since I got a Blackstone a couple years ago.

Between the griddle and my smoker the only other cooler I need is a Santa Maria!

Cant wait to see some action shots when you fire that thing up!

Comment

I get excited just looking at those photos! LSG makes top shelf equipment and that SM grill is AWESOME!

Please do report back on a cook and with a "show and tell".

Comment

So Jealous! Just Awesome!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here