Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member of the Family - Santa Maria Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member of the Family - Santa Maria Grill

This has been a journey, starting with lots of research and great feedback from many members too. I finally decided on Lone Star Grillz Santa Maria 72" with a 70/30 split and Argentine V grates. After 3 months, it arrived in a very well packaged crate, that took over an hour to dismantle. Grill weight with packaging was at 1,000lbs.

Once unpacked, I fully inspected and it was flawless. No mistakes, no damage, exactly as ordered.

A few add-ons:
    • Stainless steel end table
    • Larger wheels
    • Fold down access door entry
    • Side Brasero
    The grill is rock solid and will be passed down for generations. Haven't cooked on it yet, but need to season it with Pam.

Super excite to start cooking ..... :-)

Attached Files

That. Is. Amazing.

Comment

Man that is incredible. You can cook for an army with that thing.

Comment

Wow, nice. You are so going to enjoy yourself with that.
        LSG makes great cookers. The packaging is very stout.

Comment

Beautiful!

Can we get a picture of Pam?

sorry it's all Panhead John fault.

Comment

Wow!!! 😯 impressive beast!!! I wanna see it in action!!!!

Comment

Amazing! And huge!!! Going to be fun. Looking forward to seeing photos of your adventures. Congrats.

Comment

Congratulations! We love ours. LSG knows how to do things right.

Comment

WOW,,,,that’s a beauty !!!
                  👍👍👍

Comment

Congrats and WOW!

Comment

Wow!! That's a big hunk of steel!

Comment

Oh damn it, you are just killin' me. I've already flung myself on and bear hugged that unit at Chris' shop. It is sweeeeet !!! Congrats, you're a lucky guy !!!

Comment

• jlazar
                          jlazar commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Troutman. The menu on your cookers and accessories doesn't link to anything lower.

Mama Mia!!

Comment

All that's missing is the weinie roller.

Comment

OH BOY!!!!! They make some awesome cookers.
                            Congrats on your new rig.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here