Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I joined the Santa Maria club albeit as a junior member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    You're my primary inspiration for all the crazy stuff I do to feed my appetite for BBQ and BBQ accessories.

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    No, I'm actually planning an outdoor kitchen expansion. To the right of the existing kitchen, I want to build a retaining wall and install pavers and another smaller matching roof. Then the Primo will live there along with the pizza oven, the Performer, the 26.75", and my little webers. Once I can get all that accomplished I have renovation plans for the existing kitchen.

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    You know it. I will need to order some oak. Realistically next season will be when I really get things rolling on it.

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    Isn't it? I keep going back there and looking at stuff!

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Sweet rig ya got there, Brother!!!!

Lookin forward to yer updates...

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    replied
    I'm not liking you right now Attjack Since your last post I have one in my cart. Waiting for your review before I pull the trigger.
    Funny I also picked up a used performer 2 years ago and was thinking of reselling it as I hardly use it.
    That is until now maybe.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Deter
    replied
    It seems kinda lonely out there off the deck...are you going to make room for it with the others?

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    replied
    Love it!!! Get ready for splits of wood in that grill. If you are going to go Santa Maria style you have to have the nice flame and photos. Phots are a must.
    Last edited by tbob4; December 2, 2020, 01:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Steve R.
    replied
    Man, that is one awesome, but dangerous, website for anyone who struggles with MCS. I think it could maybe even cause MCS.

Leave a comment:

• theroc
    replied
    Wow - what a great set-up.

Leave a comment:

• Jfrosty27
    replied
    I will be watching for updates. I have been thinking about getting one of those for a while now. I also got a used Performer this spring. Albeit not as great a price as you got. 😩

This would be a fun upgrade perhaps.

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    PaynTrain My first impression is very good. The build quality seems great. It is not that heavy so I'm sure it would be fine on a tripod. I have not used it yet so we'll see if any issues arise after I start putting it through its paces. I'll update this thread as I do.

• PaynTrain
    replied
    Duuuude Attjack I didn't even know this existed!! DO you like it, and do you think it would be stable enough on a regular rolling tripod base? Thanks buddy, this is motivational!!

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    started a topic I joined the Santa Maria club albeit as a junior member

I joined the Santa Maria club albeit as a junior member

I found a great deal on a classic stainless steel Weber performer and it immediately occurred to me that I needed to consider a Santa Maria attachment given the stability of the performer. I bought the Santa Maria from https://www.titangreatoutdoors.com on sale for $95 with free shipping which I think is a hell of a deal. The Performer ran me $80 so for a total of $175 I think I did pretty well. I'll be breaking it in this week with tri-tip, potatoes, asparagus, and maybe some garlic bread.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201202_095856.jpg
Views:	635
Size:	186.9 KB
ID:	949056

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201202_095841.jpg
Views:	610
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	949057

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here