Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picked up my custom made Parrilla Grill today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That there is one Hail of a beautimous cooker, top to bottom, stem to stern, Brother!

Comment

• Hulagn1971
      Hulagn1971 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Bones!

I would have to say for the first Grill they have ever made that they are off to an awesome start!!

Comment

• Hulagn1971
      Hulagn1971 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Jerod! He worked for Mickey Truck Bodies for 18 years. Said he decided to start his own business so he didn't have to answer to anyone. He's really passionate about his work, said it isn't work but just fun.

Beautiful! It’s fun to see my design copied almost to every last detail! Will be fun to see you cooking on it. What’s first on the menu? I think a nice tri tip is in order.

Here’s my page on the Parrilla: https://hankstruebbq.com/parrilla/

Comment

• Hulagn1971
      Hulagn1971 commented
      Editing a comment
      Henrik thanks for the help along the way! I shared the dimensions you published along with your You Tube video, then the project was on it's way! Tri tip is definitely coming soon. Going to break her in with some chicken thighs, sausages and corn this evening!

• hoovarmin
      hoovarmin commented
      Editing a comment
      Great write up!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here