Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$210 Santa-Maria Style Grill/Rotisserie for Weber 22"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$210 Santa-Maria Style Grill/Rotisserie for Weber 22"

Very tempting at this price.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...2660_505120980

Click image for larger version  Name:	71ouZb3BAvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.8 KB ID:	864762

Click image for larger version  Name:	61TvQWUTXgL._AC_SL1500_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	94.2 KB ID:	864763

Click image for larger version  Name:	81ek64b-aHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	337.2 KB ID:	864764

Oh man. That fire pit shot is so good!

Comment

• Steve R.
      Steve R. commented
      Editing a comment
      I need a 30" version of that accessory and I would be golden.

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      I would take 26.75" version. Then I could use it on my Weber and build a new firepit so I could use it there too.
      Last edited by Attjack; June 18, 2020, 04:56 PM.

For the love of God. Why did you have to post this. 😂😁
    I literally just got off the phone with Chris from LSG asking him about making a Santa Maria attachment for my offset firebox and I see this. 😳

And to think I was cured of my MCS a few months ago. 🤦🏼

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      I had to do it.

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      One is never cured! It is futile!

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      Life can be a B*t#h some times!

Oh you're killing me...….

Been thinking about rotisserie for shawarmas or al pastor.

Comment

A buddy of mine and I are planning to build two of these for our kettles. But this is nice, seems to fit on the edge of kettle and tighten with the screws. Hmmmmm......

Comment

I was looking at those things for the 22 in. Weber, but realized how much grill area you lose. The effective grilling surface is small. Maybe OK for larger sized grills or the fire pit though.

Comment

• jfmorris
          jfmorris commented
          Editing a comment
          This seems to have a larger grate than the Gabby’s Grill design that I’ve seen before.

OR...……….for $220! https://www.amazon.com/Caliente-4001...FNDVNKNQB2Z27G

Last edited by HawkerXP; June 19, 2020, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• HawkerXP
          HawkerXP commented
          Editing a comment
          No rotisserie

Other than it doesn’t appear to be as stout, that is a much better deal than the Gabby’s Grill. Gabby has the rotisserie option but it’s expensive. I also really like the removable grate, the GG is a pain to clean.

If I wasn’t already a GG owner I’d buy that one in a heartbeat. Nice find !!

Comment

Sweet setup!

Comment

Looks like the Caliente would be able to get the coals closer to the cooking grate. If I'm seeing all this correctly. It brings up the coals or moves the coals up and down. The onlyfire moves the cooking grate up and down, seems to not be able to get as close to the coals. "I" have been trying to find a method to do a reverse sear and get the meat Right On The coals for the final sear. Haven't been bitten with the desire for Rotisserie functions, but am sure I will soon.

Comment

Okay @Attjack, check you commission payout for the month. Click image for larger version

Name:	santa maria_weber a.jpg
Views:	1394
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	871334
              It fits, it sits, it winds up and down, it will be a few days before I get around to a cook test. Beside the sturdiness (pretty good actually), I wondered if the Weber grate would fit. The carriage ring is actually fractionally bigger so it drops right in which means there will be plenty of options for replacement of the expanded metal deal. The other good item is the bracket will take a fairly common AC powered spit motor so the supplied battery run one can take a hike (or be good for short cooks).

Comment

• Attjack
                Attjack commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice! I can't wait to hear more when you break it in.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here