Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sea Island Forge Fire Kettle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sea Island Forge Fire Kettle

Not sure if this is the correct place to post but just ordered one of these for use as a fire kettle and cooking appliance. Besides what is shown here it comes with a heat dome, griddle, a spark screen and a table top to turn it into a table when its too hot to sit around it. Looking forward to cooking on this kettle, I won't have to move from appetizer, entree, to roasting marshmallows and sipping bourbon all while sitting and keeping warm on a cool night.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2RPPgrilltp_ALt.jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.9 KB ID:	833473
    Last edited by rwhfly; April 17, 2020, 10:47 AM.

Nice. Very nice.

Comment

Congratulations. Very nice addition

Comment

I think I may have seen one of these, or something similar, in a lonnie mac post?

I would love one of these but being in a condo it's a no-no.

Comment

It looks like fun! It kind of reminds me of my fire pit that came with a grill grate.

Comment

These are sweet, now you just need some cast iron!

Comment

Can’t wait for the unboxing! 👍😷

Comment

Unboxed it today and setup the kettle. Going to do the first burn and test the cocktail functionality (prop feet on boot rail and drink) tonight. Then try little open fire cooking tomorrow.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here