Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Touchè @Troutman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahumadora
    commented on 's reply
    Have Crown royal apple for a desert treat..

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Now we’re flamin’. 👍👍👍🕶

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Now that’s up to speed!

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Oh sure!

• Greygoose
    replied
    A Crown Royal would make that MGD taste a whole lot better !!!!!! 😂🤣👍

Leave a comment:

• Ahumadora
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure about the champane of beers. Was cheap and bought a bunch for my sons birthday tge other day. Monday I will be drinking craft beer at one of Buenos aires best bars.

• W.A.
    commented on 's reply
    The Champagne of Beer has made it to Argentina. Love your grill

• Ahumadora
    replied
    Slowly slowy. Can't rush it. You only live once, so best enjoy the small moments in life. 78f kids are playing in the back yard. All good.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ahumadora
    commented on 's reply
    Argentine style.... sal parrillera. (Medium size). Kids are eatin so can't dial up the pepper..

• texastweeter
    replied
    dalmation rub? Beef ribs are good anyway! Heck yeah!

Leave a comment:

• Ahumadora
    replied
    Fuego!!! Fire. Use a little bit of carbón to get the mesquite started. Also I cut a chunk of beef lard and tossed on top to melt and get the fire rippin!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ahumadora
    commented on 's reply
    Donw Yeah your right! Everyone here should be paying me to eat asado! I can post my Zelle address and y'all can chip in. I tell how great it tastes..

• Donw
    replied
    I see the photos and the ribs look great. Didn’t you all pay for the deluxe upgrade membership here so you can see photos?🙂

Leave a comment:

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    I take yer word for it!

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Anybody but you I'd say didn't happen.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here