Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSG Santa Maria arrived today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, you’re gonna love it! Nice unit, awesome capacity.

Comment

That is one Fine-Arse Cookin Mochine, an no mistakin, Brother!

Cain't hardly wait to see alla th Goodness that will be a comin offa dat!

Comment

Congrats, she's a beaut!

Comment

That will be a ton fun to cook on. Enjoy.

Comment

That's a beast of a cooker, should turn out some nice Q on that.

Comment

Wow. Gorgeous!! I almost bought one when you first posted on your purchase.

im glad I didn’t., sort of. It’s huge!

i had it in my cart and payment info in just ready to pull the trigger. I didn’t. As I just showed this post to Sophia...... based on her commentary I probably made the right decision.

Congratulations to you!! That thing is awesome!!

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
                ComfortablyNumb commented
                Editing a comment
                You think you made a right decision? When did that start happening! ;-)

Wow! Looking forward to some REALLY interesting cook posts...

Comment

OUTSTANDING! dang I can’t wait to see that in action!

Comment

Hot Damn!! That is beautiful. I keep going back and forth on if I want a rig like this (actually didn’t realize LSG made them) or and LSG off set. I can’t wait to see pictures upon pictures of you putting this through it’s paces.

Comment

Still in awe of this one. You are gonna have so much fun with this things. We are looking forward to seeing your cooks on this beast!

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
                      ComfortablyNumb commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It is nice, a Santa Maria is on my hit list.

• Spinaker
                      Spinaker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I love the way they make all of their grills and smokers. ComfortablyNumb

• tbob4
                      tbob4 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ComfortablyNumb - Look at the cover of CaptainMike 's magazine if you need any more convincing!

My eyes hurt from envy, I have been looking at one for a while but shipping to Thailand will be expensive. Congratulation.

Comment

Wow! Show us more!

I see your gate stopped you from rolling that monster right into your backyard with the pallet jack.
                      When I had our fence replaced I told them I wanted to keep the double gate like I had, so I can drive the pickup around back. Well I got a double gate but no way will my truck fit through.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here