Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Engelbrecht Braten is finally here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce B
    commented on 's reply
    I had no idea!
    These got cheese and they were worthy of the day.

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    It is national cheeseburger day so I hope you threw some cheese on them?

• Bruce B
    replied

Not much action here but I have to post one more video. This grill makes me happier than any other grill I have ever used! Great fish, chicken, steaks, brisket and vegetables have come off of this thing with ease. Tonight we cooked a couple of Lobel’s burgers... happiness!!!

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    I have a chicken coming tomorrow. I plan on a spatchcock cook also. Lets us see/know how it turns out.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce B
    replied
    The learning curve with this grill has been remarkably easy so... I ordered the Argentinian grill to try something else. Spatchcock chicken tonight!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bruce B
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly! It is our attempt at Al Forno (Providence RI) pizza. We have the recipe but it is more difficult than it looks...

• W.A.
    commented on 's reply
    What is the style? Grill the dough first on both sides, then top it?

• Bruce B
    replied
    More Al Forno style pizza tonight. Using lump charcoal instead of wood this time.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bruce B
    replied
    Sigh... now I have "stack envy"!

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Mine is better, it has 2 stacks! Neener! Neener!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Klose season 2.JPG Views:	2 Size:	2.36 MB ID:	738273

Leave a comment:

• Bruce B
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    Bruce B Now you're just showing off! 😁

• Bruce B
    replied
    Blue smoke!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bruce B
    replied
    I can’t do anything about the shadows but, you can see the point of our brisket is back on the grill for a final smoking of the area where it was attached to the flat.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bruce B
    replied
    Originally posted by barelfly View Post
    That’s a great, versatile cooker!
    It is still so new and we are trying to learn its secrets but it does what it is supposed to. I’ve been burning kiln dried oak and although it lights incredibly easily, it burns out very quickly...
    I’m going to get some air dried oak delivered next and see the difference that makes. The one surprise so far is just how much awesome flavor the wood imparts. It really is a little amazing.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here