Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New grill on order.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• klflowers
    replied
    Congrats on the pick up.

Leave a comment:

• binarypaladin
    replied
    I just looked at this thing.

I want one, lol. Please update us!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Suh
    +
    Weet!!!!,

Brother!!!

Leave a comment:

• au4stree
    replied
    That's a great looking cooker, enjoy

Leave a comment:

• CaptQ
    replied
    Looks very cool my brother was telling me about a similar grill

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    👍👍👍

• smokin fool
    commented on 's reply
    Donw To my knowledge most airlines do allow 66lbs of checked baggage though so you could go that route. There is a penalty if you go over but if its only a few pounds may be worth it.
    If you are staying in downtown Toronto check out Cherry Street BBQ in the Portlands. The wife and I went tried it last month, well worth the drive.
    A trip to Steamwhistle Brewing in the Distillery district would be another neat outing.

• Thunder77
    replied
    So I know we both are in Maryland. I think I can sniff out your address by the great smells coming from that new grill!

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    That should tame you MCS for a day or two...

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    commented on 's reply
    Just the tools, the tool hanger option on the rear and the side table. The main options like the brasero and access door were the major options I mentioned. I’m debating whether to get their cover or make a custom one.

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Happy to have been of service my friend!

• Donw
    commented on 's reply
    Mike! Whose photos do you suppose I kept showing Kathy.😀

• Troutman
    replied
    Dude, excellent choice!! I’ve seen them and yes left my drool all over them. They have some new accessories, which ones did you buy?? You’re going going to be super happy Donw with that SM

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    replied
    Welcome to the club Don!!! You're going to really enjoy cooking with it, I still look for every opportunity to use mine.

Leave a comment:

• mountainsmoker
    replied
    Congratulations. Enjoy and let's see some pics of your first cook

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here