Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nuke Delta 47-Inch Argentinian-Style Gaucho Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuke Delta 47-Inch Argentinian-Style Gaucho Grill

This is a pretty cool looking grill.

We'll be testing this model in several weeks. Waiting for the next production run to arrive in the USA. Yes, this caught my attention big time at a recent trade show.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Send one to me and I'll help you test it.

Parrillas are simple to make. Contrary to marketing hype you don't need all those big wheels above the grill to lift it up and down. A local sheet metal shop can bend you one up, line it with fire bricks then a simple expanded metal grate and firebox is all you need.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Are most Parrillas in Argentina fixed? How common are ones that are adjustable compared to fixed?

That looks really cool. Is it just me or does it seem like charcoal and wood cookers have been proliferating at an explosive rate the past few years?

It used to seem like pretty much everybody was cooking with gas but now, more and more are cooking with charcoal/wood.

Comment

• Ahumadora
      Ahumadora commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, pretty soon Craigslist will be full of used pellet poopers.
      People finally learning

• Potkettleblack
      Potkettleblack commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahumadora: As I contemplate moving to where I could have a parilla, I would keep the pellet guy just for the ease of use. I would probably keep the gasser as well.

Cool! That's very similar to a grill made by Tromen in Argentina that I looked into having shipped to the US a couple years ago.

Comment

I agree that that looks really cool.

Comment

Yea another knock off of a Parrilla as Ahumadora mentions. Not in total agreement about pellet grills but wood fire cooking is as pure as you can get. Not to mention some of the food the guy in the video was cooking on it looked pretty awesome 👍

Comment

Looks nice. I was sort of waiting for the open- fire Nazis to show up. I'm looking forward to the review.

Comment

I would love that.

Comment

Look ma no gloves. All the hair on my hands would be gone. That is pretty cool looking. And it looks like it would be fun to cook on.

Comment

• CaptainMike
                CaptainMike commented
                Editing a comment
                You are a funny man. I always click on your responses to see what wisecrackery you're up to. I know, it's a blessing, it's a curse.

• klflowers
                klflowers commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks, CaptainMike. The wife and kids just don't appreciate how witty I am. In their minds, there's no blessing about it.

• CaptainMike
                CaptainMike commented
                Editing a comment
                Wives, hah! What do they know.....

Really Cool!

Comment

BBQGuys appears to have some in stock - https://www.bbqguys.com/nuke/delta-a...-grill-delta02

Comment

I dunno about the cooker but I wanna be that guy. Haha.

Comment

• Potkettleblack
                    Potkettleblack commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, the casual way he says, "I wanted to test it out so I got a 3" tomahawk..."

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here