Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nuke Delta 47-Inch Argentinian-Style Gaucho Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahumadora
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, pretty soon Craigslist will be full of used pellet poopers.
    People finally learning

• JeffJ
    replied
    That looks really cool. Is it just me or does it seem like charcoal and wood cookers have been proliferating at an explosive rate the past few years?

It used to seem like pretty much everybody was cooking with gas but now, more and more are cooking with charcoal/wood.

Leave a comment:

• Ahumadora
    replied
    Parrillas are simple to make. Contrary to marketing hype you don't need all those big wheels above the grill to lift it up and down. A local sheet metal shop can bend you one up, line it with fire bricks then a simple expanded metal grate and firebox is all you need.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    Send one to me and I'll help you test it.

• Max Good
    replied
    We'll be testing this model in several weeks. Waiting for the next production run to arrive in the USA. Yes, this caught my attention big time at a recent trade show.

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    started a topic Nuke Delta 47-Inch Argentinian-Style Gaucho Grill

Nuke Delta 47-Inch Argentinian-Style Gaucho Grill

This is a pretty cool looking grill.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here