Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Engelbrecht Braten Gen IV 1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engelbrecht Braten Gen IV 1000

Not my dads grill. My Engelbrecht Braten showed up today and wow was I amazed. This thing is not just made amazingly it is packed amazingly. These guys have to love what they do. Ya the create was well built but that was just the beginning. Every piece was painstakingly shrink wrapped and so on. There was no shortcuts taken here.

Now for the craftsmanship. The metal work is gorgeous. Every weld is right on and the finish work clean and tight.

Ya I haven’t even cooked on it yet. May be a few days before I can muster up a few guys to help get this up on the deck. I’ll keep you posted but I’m happy so far. I just hope I can do this bad boy justice. Thanks Chris and team out at the shop for building this one just for me. It’s born on date is just one day after mine.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Splatt44; January 9, 2018, 07:47 PM.

Please let us know when the first cook is and what we should bring. Very nice looking cooker!!

Comment

• Splatt44
      Splatt44 commented
      Editing a comment
      will do.

Oh my goodness, it’s gorgeous!!! So jealous now. Enjoy and post lots of pics please.

Comment

• Butchman
      Butchman commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad to see you purchased the Argentine grill insert as well. Good job

thanks. Any ideas for the first cook? I’m all over the place with ideas. Was thinking dive right in with Tomahawk steaks but open to ideas.

Comment

Endless possibilities, whatever your hungry for I guess. A cooker like that deserves tomahawks for christening though.

Comment

Very, very nice!!! Impressive!

leg of lamb perhaps??

Comment

• Splatt44
          Splatt44 commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s high on the list. Soon. Thanks.

That sweet!

Comment

I’d settle for the crate that it came in. Very, very cool cooker!

Comment

• Splatt44
            Splatt44 commented
            Editing a comment
            It would make a cool fort.

• HouseHomey
            HouseHomey commented
            Editing a comment
            Ha!! Yeah it would!!

Congrats. That's a great lookin' cooker.

Comment

Absolutely beautiful.
            You know it makes you feel special when you receive an expensive cooker like this and it’s,as you can see, lovingly crafted, packed and shipped. The excitement is just off the charts.
            Good luck with it and please please show us some more pics. 👍👊

Comment

• Splatt44
              Splatt44 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'll have it up on the deck tomorrow. Will get some then. I Ya I am excited to get cooking.

Wow, congrats! Yeah, I'd be tempted to christen it with a nice tomahawk or two myself. That sounds like a great first cook!

Comment

Those cookers are gorgeous. Congrats!

I agree with Huskee... can’t go wrong with a big thick steak!

Comment

Nice cooker! Welcome to the Pit! What's involved in getting that thing on your deck? I live in Thurmont but work in Gaithersburg. Do you need help? You may be able to build a ramp out of the shipping crate and roll it up.

Comment

• Splatt44
                  Splatt44 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey there, I appreciate the offer. I have a buddy coming over tomorrow so I think I am good. Glad to know I have a fellow member so close by. Do you go to Rocko Meats? I have been going to Hemps in Jefferson but not been so happy as of late. Any suggestions would be welcome. Happy to hook up some time. Thanks again.

• Mudkat
                  Mudkat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am still looking for my go to butcher. I've been to Shuff's but I haven't tried Rocko's yet. There is a place near Sabillasville MD I passed by one time that I would like to try. I'll let you know if it's good. Splatt44

Congrats!

Comment

Nice purchase, Santa Maria style grills are high on my bucket list.

Comment

• Splatt44
                    Splatt44 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    roger that. Thanks.

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here