Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Engelbrecht Braten Gen IV 1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splatt44
    replied
    I know meat is king here but chicken and vegetables were the next cook for me. Just trying different things. The first pics are self explanatory. The rotisserie has two recipes, on the left is Peruvian, right just simple roasted. Everything came out with great campfire flavor.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JCBBQ
    commented on 's reply
    Splatt44 got it, thanks.

• Splatt44
    commented on 's reply
    Cooking area is 30x17. This is his small version. You do the math. I think 1 packer 4 racks??

• JCBBQ
    replied
    Splatt44 and SierraBBQGuy can you fit 2 full packer briskets on there? How many racks of St Louis ribs?

Leave a comment:

• Splatt44
    replied
    Appreciate it!

Leave a comment:

• Splatt44
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks much appreciated!!! It was its awesome to cook on.

• vandy
    replied
    Nice cooker congrats! I sure would like to have one of those!

Leave a comment:

• JCBBQ
    replied
    Atta-Frickin-Boy!!! Man, you had a hell of an inaugural cook. Looks fantastic. I am loving all these pics. Can't wait to see more. What a cool cooker.

Leave a comment:

• Splatt44
    replied
    First cook. 3 24oz rib steaks, 2 chickens, 4 potatoes, 1 onion and a bunch of asparagus.

Cook went well. Getting the grill up to a smoking hot 750 in 11 degree weather was not to hard. I don’t think my wood was seasoned enough though. Dropped the wrapped potatoes and a wrapped onion right in the fire. This grill performed as advertised. The steaks came off with a good crust at a nice med rare. My timing needs work as the chicken was 20 min behind. The cleanup was quick and easy. I can’t wait to really dig in and learn how to use this grill. If you are on the fence deciding what to get for a new grill look at Engelbrecht https://grillsandcookers.com/.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Splatt44
    commented on 's reply
    I'm in. WIll do that this week.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here