Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade my Bobby Flay's grill for new?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where 'bouts in LA do you reside? I'm an LA boy too. Live in Rancho Park.

Comment

• PappyBBQ
      PappyBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Not too far away! Just "over the hill".

• Timcee
      Timcee commented
      Editing a comment
      Not at all.. Next time I fire up.. Cmon in

• PappyBBQ
      PappyBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Be fun to get together with LA folks!

Timcee, I was surprised to see the pic of the grill when I opened the newsletter. I regretted selling that grill to you the moment the shipper left my house in AZ. It goes to show the BBQ enthusiast world is a small one. It sucks they wouldn’t trade you straight up for a new one.

Comment

• Timcee
      Timcee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey dude! Very small world! Well take solace in knowing that it's been taken care of really well.. Sanded, painted, grates sandblasted, ammonia bathed and power washed, new wheels and other parts on the way bring it back to almost brand new.. I'll post pics up soon! Thanks again! Not mad at the trade I only thought it would be good to get it back to them for the novelty of it but I'm very happy!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here