Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grillworks Inc - Live Fire Grills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grillworks Inc - Live Fire Grills

Dr. Pepper - holy **** I am beyond excited. after a better part of a year waiting my Grillworks Architectural 48 finally turned up.

Love to see pics of others Grillworks setup if anyone else here has one installed.

These beasts are so much more impressive in person than I imagined. The engineering and finish is absolutely superb. And the wheel winch has the most satisfying "clank". I got four hooks to hang / smoke with, a screen for veges, and the full rotisserie attachment which is will be perfect for suckling pig or a whole lamb.

My wife took one look at it and said "nope -we are not going to warm ourselves in front of your medieval meat torture chamber! We need a 2nd fireplace." Luckily she has a sense of humour.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DB40E89B-F3C3-4FDB-AA0C-4CC7946092F3.jpg Views:	2 Size:	344.1 KB ID:	1269522

plus essential accessories !

Click image for larger version  Name:	5799CD5B-4887-47D0-8B5B-5A164C8CE0FD.jpg Views:	2 Size:	291.5 KB ID:	1269520 Click image for larger version  Name:	D9673657-6C14-4D14-B40F-0F1A7C7472D3.jpg Views:	2 Size:	336.9 KB ID:	1269521 Click image for larger version  Name:	59865168-E367-4B45-B13D-510A6C58E64E.jpg Views:	2 Size:	3.96 MB ID:	1269524

Unfortunately this is the current state of our new patio / outdoor kitchen - so it will be a few agonizing months before I can fire her up.

Click image for larger version  Name:	84310756-775F-45DC-949D-11C55972F651.jpg Views:	2 Size:	3.70 MB ID:	1269525

Attached Files
    Last edited by CALNZ; August 5, 2022, 01:43 PM.

Wow, just wow! Congratulations.

Comment

• CALNZ
      CALNZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Donw
      Turned up on my birthday. I didn’t think in my mid 40’s birthdays could be exciting … but this day was certainly up there in terms of fizz levels !

Congrats. That looks like fun!

Comment

That might last a couple hundred centuries.

Comment

YOWZER,,,,,nice grill,,,,
        AWESOME PATIO !!!!
        Lookin forward to the finished product,,,
        Old Glory has a Grill Works installed,,,,it’s sweet !
        Last edited by Greygoose; August 5, 2022, 04:06 PM.

Comment

I second the WOW Factor!

Comment

Not bad at all.......... And your patio should be done in time for summer, maybe even late spring. That works..............

Comment

• CALNZ
              CALNZ commented
              Editing a comment
              Spot on. Hoping end of October which will be just in time for spring in the Southern Hemisphere

That is really nice! Their website really gets the MCS fired up.

Comment

Great looking parrilla. Live fire cooking is really growing here in NZ.

Comment

• CALNZ
                CALNZ commented
                Editing a comment
                Bbq generally seems to have a life of it own in nz in the last few years that’s for sure. From over gassed sausages to smoked brisket at the weekends.

Totally Awesome! Not on my wish list because it’s always windy here and it’s cold more than warm where I live, but if I ever move somewhere more temperate, something like that will quickly bump to the top of the list.

Comment

• CALNZ
                CALNZ commented
                Editing a comment
                I hear you. I live in what is considered the windiest city in the world (hence the ash guard customization along the bottom). Not exactly all that warm here either. I figure, though, the fire will warm me.

Now that’s a great looking grill. Finally a brand that has good looking cranking wheels. And I gotta say the tools are amazing. Finally something that isn’t gigantic in size (and yet useless). Very stylish!

Comment

Thanks all. I’ll post some pics when I get it installed. About to start building the fireplace for it to live. Getting a good design for the firebox and flue system for such a big unit is proving harder than I thought - but working on it.

Anyone here have any insights or must / don’t do’s in building an hearth and firebox for an outdoor parilla?
                Last edited by CALNZ; August 8, 2022, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Ahumadora
                  Ahumadora commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Give me a call at 022 08 4414 Probably I have built more parrillas than most..

SOOOOO jealous! WOW!

Comment

• CALNZ
                  CALNZ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ah thanks, can’t wait to get it fired up. And looking forward to the learning curve.

That's one of the more purdy one's I've seen, congrats!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here