Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

first cook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first cook

Threw some chicken on for a test run. Turned out great. It's going to take me while to figure out the right amounts of lump and splits for cooks though. My pellet grill spoiled me there with set it and forget it.
    Attached Files

Which grill is that? Titan?

Comment

• Whiplash
      Whiplash commented
      Editing a comment
      Sunterra 60' split grate. Just got it.

Looks great though!

Comment

I'd say you are well on your way with a beautiful instrument and a great cook

Comment

Ooh, ooh! Ya throw chicken well there pilgrim!

Comment

Looks delicious…and the chicken looks pretty good too!

A Santa Maria grill is on my list…since I got a griddle three years ago the only thing I use my charcoal/wood grill for is tri-tip and steaks, so a Santa Maria would be perfect!

Comment

Very Nice!!!

Comment

Good looking thighs , the bar has been set high.

Comment

Nice looking start. Can’t wait to see where you go from here.

Comment

I want one. Nice cook..

Comment

Will you be doing a review of the Sunterra ?
                    Please post ur thoughts on the quality and construction of the grill.
                    It’s on my list of possibles for a Santa Maria grill.
                    Oh yea,,,,Whiplash was my nickname back when I was a young lad,,,👍👍👍

Comment

• Whiplash
                      Whiplash commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So far I love it. Damn thing is built like a tank. Specs say it weighs just over 850 assembled. All the welds look good, firebrick is installed nice and tight and the grates just glide up and down. And the crating for shipment was top notch. This should easily be passed down to my kids the way it's built.

Nice Looking!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here