Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new sunterra rig.!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve B View Post
    OOOhhh SNAP.
    That looks dang sweet. What did that puppy run ya?
    Its the 60 inch with split grates and cart so 3169 before shipping and addons. I added lase cut crates for searing and burgers and a grill cover. I looked at cheaper grills but they were all single grate and i wanted dual grates fo two zone cooking if needed. And its built like f'ing tank. Really impressed so far. Didnt get pics of the first cook because as soon as the grates were seasoned i threw some burgers on. Just got back from new orleans though and i see a chargrilled osyters cook in my future. Will post pics.

Comment

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m freakin jealous. Congrats on your new rig. Wish I had the space and time to use a beautiful cooker like that. 💪

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts,,,
    looking to add a SM to the line up and I am considering the Sunterra

Comment

Holy crap 😍! Why didn’t you get the big one? I can’t wait to see that beast in action!

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Man, everything about it is 💯💯💯. I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see the oysters 😎

Comment

Hey, how did it work out? I'm looking to pull the trigger on one of these bad boys too...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here