Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titan Open Fire Grate / Griddle Combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JGo37
    commented on 's reply
    Steve B I imagine prepaying will go further to assure you get one when they come back into stock, instead of vying for one with the folks that didn't prepay. I went with the notify me option.

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    Steve B I'm keeping it on the performer under a cover right now. I'll keep an eye on it through the fall and will take it in for the winter. I spray it lightly with oil occasionally.

• Steve B
    commented on 's reply
    tbob4 Isn’t that what we’re supposed to do? Keeps things interesting. Right?😬😁😂

• Steve B
    commented on 's reply
    JGo37 my brother is in the same boat. He’s trying to buy one but they say you can pre purchase one on back order. What’s that supposed to mean? 🤷🏼

Attjack Do you keep yours outside? I would not do that. I only bring it out to cook on and than put it back in my shed.

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    Yes. They are most often marketed as inserts. That is a hell of a find. I went out to my BBQ area after seeing it and started looking around. I got in a little trouble with the wife.

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    JGo37 My only caution is that the one I have is easily susceptible to rust. If I was building one in I would probably build it undercover.

• JGo37
    commented on 's reply
    My daughter is stationed in Hawaii - when she gets back CONUS next year it will be her last move, and I'll be moving near her - meaning I can't build one of these in my back yard yet (darnit)....

• JGo37
    commented on 's reply
    It's out of stock, but I'm signed up to get one when it comes back..

• JGo37
    replied
    Titan just put up their carbon steel kettle / egg insert on a scratch and dent sale for 1/2 price - ~ $70.00 with taxes and free shipping. I just bought one - FOMO!! I can set this right on top of my Weber kettle gourmet grill system.

FYI it's exactly 22" in diameter with a 10" removable center grate.
    Last edited by JGo37; October 5, 2021, 02:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, definitely bricks.

• JGo37
    commented on 's reply
    Bricks! That's a great idea and has my brain humming.

• Whiskeyman53
    replied
    I like the style and equipment, I think some sort of brick barrier between the wood fire and your lower body would be needed. Looks it could get hot on the legs.

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    commented on 's reply
    Me too. I love mine.

• tbob4
    replied
    I really like it! I would go old school with that. I would purchase bricks and build something up. There is a place in Norcal - Sac or Elk Grove, I believe, that sells that basic set-up for at least three times that price.

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    replied
    I have the Titan Santa Maria kettle attachment and think it was a steal at $99. That product would be great to design a great built-in around.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here