Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow! I Want...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! I Want...

I'll buy this if you let me set it up at your house. Why your house? Because I'll need to live there with you.

Hamrforge El Padre Table with Santa Maria grill – Turn Up The Heat Inc. (tuthbbq.com)

Click image for larger version

Name:	hammrforge.png
Views:	392
Size:	309.5 KB
ID:	1019917

Oh man. So cool. But I too would be looking for a place to live if that shows up here. 🙄

Comment

Buy it, sometimes its good to cut the ties young.
      That way you'll have a chance to re-build your life as you get older.

Comment

• pkadare
        pkadare commented
        Editing a comment
        You could buy one. Free shipping and it is at Turn Up The Heat which is the company that took over the Ontario Gas BBQ building in Vaughn. :-)

• smokin fool
        smokin fool commented
        Editing a comment
        If I brought that, in my particular case, life would be over....
        The yellow strip down my back ain't paint, I love my wife dearly but at 5' 1" and 98 lbs she scares the hell outta me.

Funny! 😂😂😂

Comment

I could use a chef, would be even more convenient than a pellet grill.

Comment

No Doubt At All, In (what remains of) My Mind, that That, Right There is One Suh-weet-arsed, an Righteous Cooker!!!

I respectfully will choose to decline yer Most Kind, an Generous Offer, as th cat really kinda takes up alla th tiny modicum of 'extry space', in my teensy duplex...

Comment

I've got a spare bedroom, has a decent size closet and the third fastest wired internet port in the house... plenty of room in the backyard for that.

Comment

• glitchy
              glitchy commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey, I called dibs first and I can match your internet offer and provide fiber speeds.

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
              ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
              Editing a comment
              Crap we lost any hope of fiber when Google didn't select Raleigh for their new hub... oh well, maybe next time... I do have 2 spare rooms technically, so when your wife kicks you both out I'll be happy to consider yours and pk's applications for residency, though we would have to expand the deck a bit.

Now that would be fun to cook on. Holy smokes!

Comment

Found this bad boy on Tuth BBQ also ..... for the next time I want to cook 25 briskets simultaneously

Shopify provides a reliable Ecommerce platform so you focus on selling online! Integrated hosting, shopping cart and Ecommerce payment solution all in one!

Click image for larger version

Name:	5193c411e5f60957c6674515f5ec5445_1800x.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	1020075

Comment

Ok, let’s make up our minds here. Are we cookin outside on the Santa Maria or fer a little gathering.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here