Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to create your own BBQ cookbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to create your own BBQ cookbook

When you love to cook, you collect tons of recipes from all over the place. Old recipe boxes, cookbooks, magazines, newspapers, AmazingRibs.com, Etc. One way to get rid of this mess and organize all of your favorite recipes is to create a personal cookbook.

I created a website www.FamilyCookbookProject.com that makes it easy to create a printed personal cookbook filled with your own recipes. The program has helped thousands in individuals organize recipes, provide professionally designed covers and recipe layouts and automatically creates a table of contents and index of recipes for beautiful printed cookbooks.

My own personal cookbook, Bill's Chow Guide, is a living document to which I continue to add recipes. I have one category just for Smoked and Grilled foods which I use every time it want to decide what to cook on my Egg.

If you'd like to learn more about creating your own personal cookbook, take a look at the site or leave a question here.

Bill Rice
    Publisher
    Family Cookbook Project
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ricewp; January 20, 2021, 04:46 PM.

Neat idea.

Comment

- I will definitely look into this. Two years ago I made a Grilling Cookbook using MasterCook for my daughter.
      She now want’s all of her favorite dishes of her mom.
      - I tried the link and it is not working on my phone. Have yet to try it on my "Confuser".
      ricewp I think the problem is the "h" in your link. I typed it without the h and a site shows up.
      Last edited by tiewunon; January 20, 2021, 03:44 PM.

Comment

the url is mispelled. Leave out the "h"

Comment

• ricewp
          ricewp commented
          Editing a comment
          Kevin, thanks for catching that It is now fixed.

I like this...

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Still has the "h" when I just checked it.

Comment

What the "h" is goin on here? Let’s git this act together.
              Where is/was the "h"? Is it hidin? Why was an "h" used in the first place?

Comment

• DavidNorcross
                DavidNorcross commented
                Editing a comment
                The "h" you say!

• FireMan
                FireMan commented
                Editing a comment
                I still have that Q fer sale.

If you are having trouble with the link in the OP try this instead:

Family cookbook software an important way to preserve our mealtime traditions for future generations of ancestry and genealogy. With the passing of our loved ones comes the loss of treasured food traditions. A bridal or wedding cookbook ensures that the recipes from one generation can be passed on to the next as a treasured family heirloom. Once the recipes are preserved online, they can be shared with other family members by email, individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed cookbook.

Comment

One of my coworkers did this last year with her family and, knowing I collect cookbooks, gave me a copy for Christmas. You put together a great product.

Comment

• ricewp
                  ricewp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks, we get a lot of people (including myself) that give their finished cookbook as a gift to family and friends. It's much more personal than giving a grill tool that we ready don't need!

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here