Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite YouTube channel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam The Cooking Guy
    Malcom Reed
    Cooking With Ry
    T-Roy Cooks
    Hardcore Carnivore

Comment

Sam the Cooking Guy is probably my favorite that I watch religiously.

Comment

Life
        My Self Reliance

Cooking

Sam the Cooking Guy
        Malcom Reed

Wood working
        Fischer's Shop
        Jonathan Katz-Moses

Comment

Surprised nobody put J Kenji Lopez Alt. Despite how long it takes to type in, I feel like he is what Alton Brown would be if he posted more often and wasn’t so hipster!

I also frequent How To BBQ Right to the point that when I here "Hey I’m Malcom Reed" I start to salivate

for Indian Food I like the channel "Get Curried". Short videos that are relatively simple and very good. There Chicken Jalfrezi has become a staple in my house

Comment

Baby Back Maniac
            Malcolm Reed How to BBQ Right

Any site with a Leonard Cohen song.

Kathryn

Comment

I am so behind the times. I turned off the news in may and basically turned off all TV. I did binge Netflix and such for movies or series at the pandemic entry.

I only know a few of the people mentioned above. I’m with Huskee I don’t watch much food tv unless I’m searching for something particular.

My entire life has been about food and I’m trying to change that relationship as it led to many unhealthy habits. I have since eliminated all of them (or changed) to my health benefits.

I have also tried to stay active and away from the TV when it is most easy to be in front of it cuz of the lockdowns. I refuse. So I stay active.

FF
              With all of that said I have now (since being on my own) subscribed to YouTubeTV. I’m liking that music, tv, news, food etc.. are all big enough for me to see on my TV.

So far I’ve watched some Mexican cooking, yoga thing and a motivational thing. That’s it.

I plan on finding a few more things so I appreciate the links above.

I’m going nuts.

I didn’t know kenji had a channel. I’m gonna check that out.

great thread!!! Following this one.

Comment

Panhead John What is the name of the YouTuube channel for Bell Pepper John?

Comment

• Panhead John
                  Panhead John commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cookin With Johnny Bell Pepper! I have 4 subscribers now.

• Henrik
                  Henrik commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Daaang PJ, big league now ;-)

• Panhead John
                  Panhead John commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well.....2 of the subscribers are me and Mom. The other two were probably drunk when they signed up.

Henrik also has an awesome channel that has some good stuff. Hank’s True BBQ.

This is THE place to learn about barbecue and grilling tips and tricks. All those details that make a big difference. Unsure about how to cook different cuts of meat on the grill? You've found the right channel Every now and then I fabricate a new grill, smoker or accessory. I'm a barbecue fanatic, book author and offset smoker builder. Author of the book ’Barbecue, fire and smoke’ (available on Amazon.com) Moderator Emeritus at AmazingRibs.com, SUBSCRIBE and Ring that Bell so you don't miss an episode!

Comment

• Henrik
                  Henrik commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks buddy! I really appreciate the mention!

• au4stree
                  au4stree commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for sharing, I’ll check this out.

Food
                Bearded Butchers

Astronomy
                Dr. Becky
                Your friendly neighbourhood astrophysicist. I'm Dr Becky Smethurst, an astrophysicist at the University of Oxford. I love making videos about science with an unnatural level of enthusiasm. I like to focus on how we know things, not just what we know. And especially, the things we still don't know. If you've ever wondered about something in space and couldn't find an answer online - you can ask me! I have also written a few books. My latest, "A Brief History of Black Holes", is available in hardback, e-book and audio (which I narrated myself!) My day job is to do research into how supermassive black holes can affect the galaxies that they live in. In particular, I look at whether the energy output from the disk of material orbiting around a growing supermassive black hole can stop a galaxy from forming stars. Channel art by Megan Smethurst: https://www.instagram.com/megansmethurst_gdesign/

Cycling
                GCN
                The Global Cycling Network puts you in the centre of the action: from the iconic climbs of Alpe D’Huez and Mont Ventoux to the cobbles of Flanders, everywhere there is road or pavé, world-class racing and pro riders, we will be there bringing you action, analysis and unparalleled access every week, every month, and every year. We show you how to be a better cyclist with our bike maintenance videos, tips for improving your cycling, cycling top tens, and not forgetting the weekly GCN Show. Join us on YouTube’s biggest and best cycling channel to get closer to the action and improve your riding! Welcome to the Global Cycling Network!

RJ the Bike Guy
                Thanks for stopping by my YouTube channel! I have always enjoyed taking stuff apart and putting it back together. Even when I was a kid I had a talent for figuring out how things worked and how to fix them. I like to fix stuff. And I like to make videos. So I make lots of videos about fixing stuff. I work on bikes a lot. I work on my cars sometimes. I fix computers. I fix stuff around the house. And so I have lots of opportunities to make videos about how to fix stuff. Hopefully you will find my videos useful or at least entertaining. Maybe they will even help you fix your stuff. Please subscribe to my channel and you will see new videos as they come out. Also check out my RJ The Bike Guy website: http://www.RJTheBikeGuy.com And I am also on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/RJTheBikeGuy Thanks! RJ For business and permissions inquires : [email protected] (bike questions will NOT be answered that are sent to this address, only business inquiries)

Australian Baseball League (gets me through winters without baseball)
                Welcome to the official YouTube Channel of the Australian Baseball League. Here, you will find full game broadcasts and on-demand archives, in-game highlights, news, features and much much more in the world of Australian Baseball. Tune in on weekends for live game broadcasts and highlights, or in-depth mid-week features that bring you closer to baseball in Australia than ever before. The Australian Baseball League features some of the top talent from the best leagues in the world, including MLB, MiLB in the U.S., the KBO in Korea, NPBL in Japan, CPBL in Taiwan and many other leagues around the world. The ABL and ABL.tv give you free and exclusive access to seeing some of the best talent in world compete LIVE during the typical baseball offseason months (Nov-Feb). Subscribe now, and let ABL.tv be your offseason baseball fix.

Comment

• Old Glory
                  Old Glory commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Love GCN!

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here