Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitmaster Club First Look - Video on How I line the Grease Bucket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pitmaster Club First Look - Video on How I line the Grease Bucket

I just posted a new video on BlasphemyRibs.com on how I line my grease bucket - the easy way! I've never seen or read about this technique anywhere else, and I have looked. Hope you like it!

Now that's dang dang great brother!

Comment

Great idea and thanks for sharing it. My only comment would be the background music was too loud at first to clearly hear your voice.

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

So simple it's brilliant!

Comment

Now that is slick. Thanks!

Comment

I like how you did that. However I go a different route.
              I have a couple of grills (Holland and Phoenix) that funnel to a grease bucket. What I use is the used/empty Margarine, Brummell & Brown or Butter Tubs. I place these inside the bucket with a splash of water and then hang from the drain spout. Do not throw away the lid. Some fit perfectly on the bucket to keep critters out at conclusion of cook. If it does not fit perfectly pull the tub out and then place lid on and put back in bucket.

Comment

Now I need to buy a bucket!

Comment

Quite clever. Wish you would have came up with this when I had my pellet grills.

Comment

I’m supposed to line the bucket????
                    (now ya tell me...... )

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here