Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midnight Diner...Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midnight Diner...Netflix

I have been watching this very heartwarming Japanese TV show on Netflix called..."Midnight Diner." It basically is about this guy who runs a small diner in Tokyo that opens at Midnight and closes at 7:00AM. Also the stories associated with his late night customers and the food they eat. He has 1 item on the menu, (Pork Miso Soup). However you can order anything you want as long as he has the Ingredients. You can also get beer and sake.

The food is beautifully photographed and the stories just hit the heart every time.

If you can get past the subtitles, I say it's worth a watch.

It puts a smile on my face every time.... Kampai!

Midnight Diner is excellent. You might also enjoy Samurai Gourmet which is on Netflix, too.

Comment

Gotta check if this is this is available on Netflix in my region..
      Thanks for the tip troymeister

Comment

Arigatou!
        Last edited by HawkerXP; July 4, 2020, 06:42 AM.

Comment

The octopus weiner He served had me thinking of JAPADOG in Vancouver which makes some interesting but really good hotdogs. I know I really like their Kurobuta Terimayo dog.

Comment

• troymeister
            troymeister commented
            Editing a comment
            Those were interesting. I tried to cut them the same way...No success...

Interesting!

Comment

My Mom got me watching last time i visited.
            Watching with my wife and daughter.

Comment

Just so ya know, there are actually 2 seasons of MD. Both have the same name listed on Netflix, but one is only 4 episodes, the other about 8 (not sure as I haven’t watched them again for quite awhile). We loved them all.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here