Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meathead - This Is How I Eat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meathead - This Is How I Eat

Our very own Meathead is featured on the Skillet channel on Lifehacker!
    It’s obvious that Meathead Goldwyn knows a lot about meat—but it must be said that after nearly half a century of eating and drinking for a living, he

Originally posted by pkadare View Post
    Our very own Meathead is featured on the Skillet channel on Lifehacker!
    https://skillet.lifehacker.com/im-me...-ea-1842364465
    I thought you were going to show Meathead how YOU eat.

Comment

• pkadare
      pkadare commented
      Editing a comment
      No one, aside from my immediate family, should be subjected to that sight. :-)

Yeah, darn click bait!

Comment

with all due respect..... A nice consideration for the paying Pit Members would have been if Meathead had posted it here before he put it out on facebook. Looks like he did that yesterday afternoon...

Comment

• Meathead
        Meathead commented
        Editing a comment
        I write 98% of the social media myself, but Charlotte does the time consuming work of scheduling it. And if there is something like an article or interview, they are authorized to hit the retweet button. Clint and David occasionally post news of sales at Thermoworks, SnS, etc. But I am the ONLY one who responds to readers and answers questions and joust s with the trolls.

• Meathead
        Meathead commented
        Editing a comment
        As for member benefits: Memberships are now our most important revenue stream. We are CONSTANTLY looking for ways to make your membership better. But this is just one of those things. It was posted at about noon, My team reposted it soon after. I learned about it late in the day. When I came to post it here I was scooped!

• pkadare
        pkadare commented
        Editing a comment
        Meathead - now I feel kind of bad. ;-)

Heston grill starting at $11,000? WOW. They must be darn nice.

Comment

• Meathead
        Meathead commented
        Editing a comment
        I think the model I have was "only" $8000. AWESOME tool.

I gotta Hestan but can’t use it. We are shut down. It’s an awesome grill I’ve used only a few times for stupid stuff.

all my kitchen equipment is Hestan. Damn the stuff weighs a ton!!
      Last edited by HouseHomey; March 18, 2020, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Meathead
        Meathead commented
        Editing a comment
        They make great restaurant gear. Soooooo sorry to hear you are shut down.

I'm just relieved.. I misread the headline as "Meathead - This Is Who I Eat"

Comment

And am I the only one concerned about what Meathead keeps in his fridge? SET HIM FREE!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	368
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	817054

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          I could eat that whole can of Reddi Wip Rat Na!

• Meathead
          Meathead commented
          Editing a comment
          Cute little guy is doomed!

• HouseHomey
          HouseHomey commented
          Editing a comment
          Love this!!!

I like me some Plochman's.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here