Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Book Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very kind offer, indeed.

Just checked my local library, they don't have it. So against better judgement, as I never win anything (well, once I got notice I had won a prize, but when I showed up to claim it was a sting operation to bust people for outstanding warrants! ;-) I'll go ahead and toss my entry into the ring. I'll even post two pictures, I figure it will double my chances of losing!

Two cooks off my recently acquired griddle, breakfast and shrimp fajitas.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2200.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	791668

Name:	IMG_2235.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	164.3 KB
ID:	791669

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Interested in this outstanding warrant story...

• ComfortablyNumb
      ComfortablyNumb commented
      Editing a comment
      Huskee Nothing outstanding about having warrants...or having your picture at every Post Office! ;-)

And the winner is.... Alphonse! Congratulations! Private message me your mailing address and I will send the book out! Thank you all for submitting!
    Attached Files

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
      ComfortablyNumb commented
      Editing a comment
      Wheel of Names? I heard FireMan wrote that programme! ;-)

• Alphonse
      Alphonse commented
      Editing a comment
      Chit yeah - PM coming your way. I am delighted to be receiving that book! I hear some good things about and I am really looking forward to reading it.

Thanks for your generosity!

<Maxwell Smart voice>Missed it by that much!</Maxwell Smart voice>

Comment

Congrats Alphonse! Enjoy the book.

Comment

This Sunday I did spatcock chicken and the weekend before was a Boston butt. Both done on the grilla grill alpha.
        Attached Files

Comment

The best barbecue book I’ve ever read. If after reading you don’t want to quit your job and open a barbecue restaurant then you don’t really love barbecue.

Side note: I haven’t quit my job or opened a barbecue restaurant yet, but Aaron Franklin writes with the kind of passion that will inspire you to do great things!

If you don’t have this is your library stop everything and get it!

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree, it is a very entertaining book. I mistakenly thought when it first came out that it'd be limited to "Aaron Franklin's recipes and brisket secrets" book. I was wrong, it's a biography really, and a really fun reading one, WITH recipes and tips & tricks. Makes you feel good about all of your own BBQ screwups too.

• Alphonse
            Alphonse commented
            Editing a comment
            My son has it and says really positive things about the way it is written and being a fun and informative read. I am excited to get my hands on it. BTW, my son wouldn't loan me his 'cause he was afraid he wouldn't get it back!

Looks like a delicious read.

Name:	image_107033.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	167.7 KB
ID:	794357

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here