Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't know everything this lady is cookin'.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know everything this lady is cookin'.....

..... she sure makes it look very tasty:

Fascinating - also, some of those "next up" You Tube videos are really cool... the gathering of pearls was interesting.

Comment

Thanks much! I now have a new site/sites to watch & glean.

Comment

If I could be teleported anywhere now for a meal this would be the place.

Comment

Amazing young lady

Comment

That's beautiful. Her basket reminds me of the Sherpa baskets I brought back from Nepal after a trek in the Himalya many years ago. They survived the flight home in my duffle bag stuffed with my clothes and sleeping bag for support.

Comment

Compare her meal ingredient selection and gathering, preparation, and cooking method & equipment with your daily routine. No grocery store, no electricity, natural or LP gas, no fancy cookware or utensils, and no gadgets. It is absolutely amazing what she is able to do without ANY daily conveniences/equipment we take for granted. The presentation of the final product compares 100% with anything I've ever seen on a cooking show. I can only imagine how delightful it would be to be able to actually taste it.

Comment

• crazytown3
                crazytown3 commented
                Editing a comment
                I had the same thoughts as I was watching. It could not be more different from my kitchen and pantry, yet my results pale in comparison.

That was pretty entertaining and relaxing at the same time. And it looked pretty doggone tasty. I never subscribe to or follow you tube videos, but I subscribed to that series.

Comment

Oh...my...gawd. First I want to be the grandma and just sit there and be served awesome food. Her preparation, the freshness of ingredients, the spiciness of the dishes. We grow long beans in our small garden, but did you see hers? That was one incredible garden. Not to mention the "garden" that was her natural surroundings. Wow, that blew me away RonB, thanks for the posting !!

Comment

So envious! She looks so relaxed. Just stroll out to the garden, pluck a few handfuls, chop, season, cook in the beautiful cookware. So easy-peezy ya right. She raised cooking to meditation levels.

Comment

Really nice! Relaxing, if nothing else! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here