Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Food and the internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JGo37
    replied
    I'm a cybersecurity consultant, so I don't use the internet at all... ;o)

Leave a comment:

• jumbo7676
    replied
    Just followed everyone that has posted an IG name in this thread so far. Feel free to follow me back (scottweiss1981), but I pretty much never post on IG. I think I have 10 posts and they are all my kids or dog, but maybe now I'll make an effort to start posting more cooking photos. Though most good cooks will still find there way to this site one way or another.

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    I am an adamant FB abstainer. I do follow a few but do not post on IG.

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Richard, I don't do anything more than this AR site but my Wife has a FB account so I'll look you up there. I'm addicted to this site enough so I surely don't need FB or IG.

Leave a comment:

• SteinerBBQ
    replied
    Originally posted by Troutman View Post
    Come join the fun !!! Lots of our brothers and sisters posting some awesome cooks !!

https://www.instagram.com/troutman713/
    Great shots! Making me hungry.

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    Come join the fun !!! Lots of our brothers and sisters posting some awesome cooks !!

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Leave a comment:

• SteinerBBQ
    replied
    Let's see if we can get this thread alive again.

528 Followers, 702 Following, 92 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Steiner BBQ (@steinerbbq)

Leave a comment:

• JoeSousa
    replied
    @CompleteCarnivore on IG. https://www.instagram.com/completecarnivore/

Leave a comment:

• jfmorris
    replied
    I am on Facebook and Instagram, my Instagram feed is @jims_grill - but I've gotten lazy and quit posting so much lately, as my wife got onto me for it a while back!

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    replied
    You can find me on YT and IG: @hankstruebbq - what’s yours?

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Nope. This is the only online forum I use these days.

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    replied
    No, my life just isn't interesting enough for other forms of social media

Leave a comment:

• Richard Chrz
    started a topic Food and the internet

Food and the internet

SO, I love this place, and I spend a lot of time here, reading, learning, and most incredibly being inspired to try new things and has upped my game considerably. But, I also post my food on Instagram and Facebook. Anyone here do the same? If so, I'd like to follow you there as well. Mine is Richard Chrz for both FB and IG.
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; August 19, 2019, 09:35 AM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here