Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is a must watch, you won't regret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a must watch, you won't regret

This makes me think road trip.

Awesome video. Thanks.

Comment

• KenC52
      KenC52 commented
      Editing a comment
      texastweeter you need to let Emma see this video

My kind of Que!

Comment

Very Delightful, would love to meet this Woman!
      She Doth Rock!

Comment

• smokin fool
        smokin fool commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, like to meet her too, wonder if she hires apprentices?

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Mebbe I could git a startin out gig, worshin her feet, an hope fer an advancement path...

• ComfortablyNumb
        ComfortablyNumb commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr. Bones If you strolled in looking for a job she'd put a stool in the corner, a guitar in your hand and say, "Play for your supper, Mr. Johnson." ;-)

NO pretense just Q

Comment

Reminds me of Tootsie Tomanetz at Snow's BBQ in Lexington Texas. The exception is she's 79 years old and still doing the work of 2 men !!!

Last edited by Troutman; August 13, 2019, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Very cool video. She seems like a really cool person.

Comment

It’s close enough to tease, but just too far to jump in the car and go. Too cruel!

Comment

Awesome Good share, thanks.

Comment

Do what you love, take care of the customer, and give them value...……..oh, and keep up on the taxes. Historically around 3/4 of the folks who attempt to start a business never quite get that formula right. Good on you Helen...……..

Comment

I love her sorta chuckle. Also, the classic line of gettin the place from "DeWitt Foster, he’s dead right now". Yup CN, road trip. I would just love to order sandwich from Helen & have her " come sit & talk with me"

Comment

Eater has a bunch of BBQ videos on YouTube. I’d never seen this one but I really like this one about whole hog BBQ.

Comment

• gcdmd
                    gcdmd commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Man, I want me some of that skin!

Thank you for brightening my day.

Comment

They both are great. I have been to Scott's. He is over towards Myrtle Beach from me. Sort of off the beaten path in Hemingway, SC.

Comment

I'd love to eat there...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here