Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is a must watch, you won't regret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of all the times I've wasted 10 minutes on an internet video... this ain't one. Not sure she's the beer drinkin' type, but I'd love to sit with her and her family over a cold one and talk life.
    Last edited by ItsAllGoneToTheDogs; August 13, 2019, 07:57 PM.

Comment

If I lived near those pits I'd be on my third stroke by now.
      Scott's BBQ hit the nail square on the head....BBQ is hard work....

Comment

I really enjoyed this! Love that remarkable woman. She made my day!

Comment

I will have to make this a side trip when we go to the Meat Up in Memphis.

Comment

"He's dead right now" So down to earth & real. I would love to stop y & try her Q!

Comment

Fried squirrel with gravy and onions. I am going to this place. I got women in my family that sound just like her.

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
                ComfortablyNumb commented
                Editing a comment
                Give us a report, take lots of pictures, and tell her how much she is admired.

Seriously awesome

Comment

Beautiful Lady!

Comment

Love Helen, great work ethic. I bet that's a great sandwich.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here