Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix BBQ Documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix BBQ Documentary

I'm sure I'm not the first to discover it, but I watched the first half last night and found it very fascinating. Most of us AR disciples would probably rename it "Barbecue and Grilling" if we're being BBQ snobs, but it's a pretty cool show about live fire techniques and cultures around the world. Obviously, a lot of subtitles, but worth it.

I was not aware of this. I just emailed my wife that we need to watch at least one episode next week before my oldest goes back to college. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

• JPGators17
      JPGators17 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not a series, it's a documentary style movie, about 1:40 minutes long I think. Enjoy!

• JeffJ
      JeffJ commented
      Editing a comment
      JPGators17 thanks for clarifying. My wife is on board watching it and I'm really looking forward to it.

Been around a couple of years, I really enjoyed it. Fire and meat, brings people together.

Comment

Thanks for this! Downloading a copy as I compose this!

Comment

I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but the second segment on Yakitori made my mouth water.

Comment

I still suffer from MCS but I think I'll take a pass on a Mongolian Boodog.

Comment

• holehogg
            holehogg commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed.
            I'd have to be properly stoned to do that. ☺

• JPGators17
            JPGators17 commented
            Editing a comment
            what really blows my mind is not just that they cook it that way, but the thought that somewhere in history someone was the FIRST to try it, completely untested and unproven.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here