Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic 8 Ball.

Comment

A James Patterson Juror 3

Comment

• pkadare
        pkadare commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll read anything he writes on his own, I tend to avoid the ones he "co-authors" these days though I'll admit I did read this one and enjoyed it.

I am re-reading the Games of Thrones books, even though I swore I would never read them again since he isn't finishing them and it has been so long. However, with the series ended, there is so much info out there it is interesting to read again. The fandom wiki is a great resource. There are other fantasy novels as good or better (Rothfuss) hopefully they get their day in the sun. GoT gets watched, yet fantasy novels usually do not get that much attention, I don't think, unless they get made into movies.

Comment

I'm mainly a bedtime reader, but a good friend turned me on to these guys novels about 10 years ago and they've been my favorite. Get your dictionary out if you read them, their vocabulary knows no bounds, but somehow doesn't seem forced.

Comment

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          I read Fever Dream. That is a good one for sure.

• JPGators17
          JPGators17 commented
          Editing a comment
          you would have liked it even more if you had read the previous books in the Pendergast series.

Any Vince Flynn Readers out there? It is one of my favorite series of books. Tough to beat Mitch Rapp.

Also like the Jack Ryan Books by Clancy. (Hence the Handle)

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here